Carnival called me-what about my TA???

shashy

I think the phone call you receive from a PvP when your logged in on their site varys depending on the PvP . I have had 3 different ones in 5 years and this last one calls every time I turn my computer on :eek: ( The other 2 would hardly call me back if I ASKED them to .

....Maybe because my home number is on the Do Not Call list.....
Your number can be on the Do Not Call List and you can still receive calls from businesses that you do business with, because the law excludes these companies unless you specifically ask them not to call you and to remove you from their list.

So if you purchase your cruise directly from Carnival then they can call you until you tell them otherwise. Some people get calls from hitting the website - some don't.

It's funny - I have a PVP that calls my home almost every time he gets the notice that I've been online yet I'm working with a different PVP now. I got PO'ed when it took him 9 days to get respond to an email I sent (got the read receipt seconds after sending the emailso I know he opened it) - so I'm waiting 9 days to respond to him. I'm going to add a note about finding a new PVP since he was too busy to answer my question in a timely fashion. Maybe then he'll quite calling me but I doubt it.

Archived