A Real Taste of Jamaica-Walker Wood Factory?

Pumpkin72

Has anyone recently done A Real Taste of Jamaica tour that includes Walker Wood Factory, Wassi Art Studio and Island Village? I did a search on this and the only response was from 2005. How was the tour? Of course, it is a tour offer through the cruise ship. But for my first cruise, I want to be safe with my tour. Plus, I don't see anything like this available with the private tours that I have looked at.

I was like you for my first cruise, but after talking to experienced people in cruising, I took thier suggestion and did my own research and was very pleased with my choices. You will save alot of money by using a private company and it is much more personable and deffinately more memorable. When you use the cruise line tours you are one of hundreds not one of a few and all the Juta companies know the time restrictions and are very good about making sure you are back to port in time to reboard. I to want to do the same tour but I am now in the research part of the process. I will use a private tour guide.

I did contact Wentworth tours, they have a website with a contact number and email address, they were very prompt in answering my questions. they do base thier price per person on how many people will be going with on that day. they do not include the entry price. they will customize your tour to what ever you want to do. Hope this helps

Thank you for that information. I think that for mine peace of mind, I will book with the cruise ship tour this time. I am still looking for anyone that has done this tour or even a part of it with or without it being a cruise ship tour.

Sealpup, I see that you are sailing in December and I will be on Celebrity Century Jan. 26 2008. Can you let me know how the tour was.

Archived