What's the weather like in Cozumel in December..

pinkaboo

Thinking about doing a cruise to Cozumel in december over the holidays or maybe right before the holidays but still in the month of December. Is it totally warm enough to comfortable swim or does the water temperature change and gets a little cool that time of year. I generaly don;t cruise in the winter months, but we're kind of thinking about doing something different for the holidays, but certainly don't want to be uncomfortable on a chilly beach. We're use to bath water warm beaches and hot sand, so any info would be helpful.

Thinking about doing a cruise to Cozumel in december over the holidays or maybe right before the holidays but still in the month of December. Is it totally warm enough to comfortable swim or does the water temperature change and gets a little cool that time of year. I generaly don;t cruise in the winter months, but we're kind of thinking about doing something different for the holidays, but certainly don't want to be uncomfortable on a chilly beach. We're use to bath water warm beaches and hot sand, so any info would be helpful.

Air temp in the mid-80s and water temp in the upper 70s. If they get an El Norte (north wind), the temps can drop to the upper 70s.

Dave

We are sailing December 16th on the Mariner. While I've never been to Cozumel due to hurrican damage I have cruised the Wesern Carribean this time of year in the past. The weather was amazing. Not too hot not too cool. If you want to cruise GO!! You will love it. Hey join us on the Mariner in December!!:D

double post oops!

Archived