Magesty Reviews

hi all.

i'm new here to the site and i've fiddled around the last 15 min.

I'm considering booking to cruise the magesty dec 1.

I'm trying to find basic reviews on those who have been on the ship, not neccessarily related to a location, etc.

AM i missing it..i can't seem to get in the right area of the site to find that infor.

ANY INFO IS HELPFUL :> Honestly, of course :>

You can click on Reviews on the top of the screen, in the yellow banner. It will be just to the left of where it says Welcome, Smilesarepriceless...

You can also click on Member reviews under the picture of the Majesty when you get to the page below.

Here is the link if you can't get to it...

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=43

I lived in Rock Hill for a few months. Nice place to visit, I guess :D. Daughter's H.S. graduation was at Winthrop, but she attended Ft. Mill, and is at USC in Columbia now.

Living around here, it is so close to get to Charleston for the Majesty. It is a huge factor in planning a cruise on a budget. It is really not too expensive to fly to Miami or San Juan, but with the hotel, rental car, and just all the hassle of travel, you can't beat a 3 hour drive. Unless you live closer, I suppose.

Too bad there is not a wider selection of cruises from Charleston. We're doing the Bermuda cruise for the first time this May. Already done the Western Caribbean, so not much else new to choose from.

Archived