Help with edocs

smurfette101

Does anyone know when Carnival sends out etickets for the flights? Also it seems only 1 name is on the boarding pass. Is this right?

Only if there is only one person sailing. Call your TA if more than one is sailing. Unless you are talking about the S&S form?

Only if there is only one person sailing. Call your TA if more than one is sailing. Unless you are talking about the S&S form?

I do know that only one name shows up on the FunPass; the person who made the reservation. Perhaps that is what the OP means?

I believe you are supposed to go directly to the air carrier's website and print your tickets.

I do know that only one name shows up on the FunPass; the person who made the reservation. Perhaps that is what the OP means?

I believe you are supposed to go directly to the air carrier's website and print your tickets.

Both of our names are on the Fun Pass - I had filled out one for each of us, and both names appear on the Fun Pass we print and take to embarkation.

Regarding airline tickets: Your confirmation number confirms both people in your party, and you should receive a boarding pass for each one. That's been our experience with various airlines.

Bev

Both names appear on the one form for the Sail and Sign cards, which should be brought also.

Bev

We're paid in full, and have printed our FunPass.

Carnival instructions say: Also print your luggage tags, last page of your documents.(We plan to attach our own indestructible luggage tags in addition to the paper ones. ;)

Print page 5 of your documents - your Sign and Sail card application appears and you should fill it out and sign it. Also on that page is a reference to your Fun Pass.

We sail Dec. 24, when do you sail? It's our first cruise with Carnival - 8 days on the Spirit.

Bev

I looked at the tutorial, and noticed it doesn't work with FireFox, so I had a horrible thought, and tried logging in with Internet Explorer. Got my docs, thanks.

We sail December 29, first time on Carnival as well. We're looking forward to New Year's at sea.

I looked at the tutorial, and noticed it doesn't work with FireFox, so I had a horrible thought, and tried logging in with Internet Explorer. Got my docs, thanks.

We sail December 29, first time on Carnival as well. We're looking forward to New Year's at sea.

With computers: if one thing doesn't work, try another.;) Printed all 10 pages of mine while at the library computer where you get 10 pages free. Looking over the "fine print", it seems Carnival protects itself to the max. Happy New Year's to both of us.

Bev

Archived