Question for men only, PLEASE!

jevotm

Guys, wouldn't be great if the public restrooms on ships had a tv so you could watch Sportscenter and a shelf next to the toilet so that we could rest our bucket of beers there while using the facilities?

What???!!! Women don't watch sportscenter and carry buckets of beer into the bathroom? :cool:

What???!!! Women don't watch sportscenter and carry buckets of beer into the bathroom? :cool:

No, they cant, its just not allowed. I believe its under the same policy as swim diapers and saving seats in the show theatre. If RCI catches you in the ladies room with a bucket of beer you can be put off at the next port.

No, they cant, its just not allowed. I believe its under the same policy as swim diapers and saving seats in the show theatre. If RCI catches you in the ladies room with a bucket of beer you can be put off at the next port.

Ah, yes...I remember reading about that...it's right after the "smuggling alcohol" section....:rolleyes:

Admit it! you're just jealous because you don't get PMS! :p

Guys, wouldn't be great if the public restrooms on ships had a tv so you could watch Sportscenter and a shelf next to the toilet so that we could rest our bucket of beers there while using the facilities?

Shoot all these years I thought a Lanyard was to carry the bucket of beer around your neck with. :D

Shoot all these years I thought a Lanyard was to carry the bucket of beer around your neck with. :D

No wonder this was marked for men only -- women are far more sophisticated! -- Get with the times guys - layards, shelves, buckets???!

Your camel back is for the beer! There are ones with multiple compartments -- so you can have a domestic lager in one, a micro-brew ale in a second, and an import in a third!!!

Plus, it is the perfect excuse to wear comfy "work out" clothes!

Aren't women curious? hee hee

Yes, I too was unable to resist peeking. Happily, I see this thread isn't nearly as 'uncomfortable' as the 'women only' thread!! It's definitely funny though, so thanks jevotm, and sorry for barging in where I'm not wanted!! Then again, I've been in a few men's rooms in my day... and I have to ask, based on the comparisons I've made... don't you have more to complain about than a lack of television? ha ha ha ha ha ick! :eek:

A shelf won't work - what if the seas are rough? We need cup holders! :rolleyes:

Canadiantwo, that is a great idea, but I am looking for something special while on a cruise. We men deserve a nicer lavatory, one with Sportscenter and a beerholder would defintely heighten the vacation experience. But they are not the "main priorty", they are only treats that would improve the bathroom "break".

If they would have a Friends of Henry gathering I would be sure to attend. Wasn't this thread marked "for men only"?:eek: Maybe in the great white north that phrase means something different then here in the States.:rolleyes:

Who's Henry?

As for it being 'for men only', I guess that's just one more big difference between men and women... some women actually do enjoy Sportscenter - and most of us have at least experienced it at some time or other... but I don't know any men that... well... feel free to join in on the 'for women only' thread if you want to!!! ha ha ha :eek: :p

Archived