Doc Dance with Question

papa1952

:D Just got my documents for my 17 Nov. cruise on the Triumph. I got a on-board credit because, the price I payed came down and also, got a free upgrade. Since I got the free upgrade, the price that I payed came down $50.00 more. Has this ever happened to any one out there??? and can I call my PVP and get another on-board credit???:confused:

Thanks for your help.

Papa

:D Just got my documents for my 17 Nov. cruise on the Triumph. I got a on-board credit because, the price I payed came down and also, got a free upgrade. Since I got the free upgrade, the price that I payed came down $50.00 more. Has this ever happened to any one out there??? and can I call my PVP and get another on-board credit???:confused:

Thanks for your help.

Papa

Yes, you can continue to get credit until the day you sail. Congratulations on our docs and your upgrade.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Pegs is half correct.

Since you have now been upgraded, you can only get further credit if what you payed is more then what the upgraded cabin is selling for.

:cool: Ok...thanks Don,...that is just what I was thinking. Next time, I may turn down the up grade and go for the money but, then again...I've never had an aft cabin before.:D

You have made final payment and they don't HAVE to give you either. I have many times not been given the lower price from Carnival. If the lower price is due to a "sale" and for new bookings only, I've never gotten it:(

;) I payed for this one without a down payment so, I think my PVP was just kissing up to me. Have talked to her on phone many times and she knows I love to cruise. Plus, this is my first time with Carnival and she is trying to make sure it isn't my last.:D

Archived