Pillowcases still signed ?

momofsixkids

Does Disney still autograph Pillow cases? We are cruising Dec. - Jan 5th

My Six kids can't wait. My whole extended Family is going too. 22 of us.

I had my cruiseline pillowcase signed on the Sept 8th Western. The pillowcase was purchased in 1999 on the Wonder, but I never got it signed until this year.

DSC04507.jpg

I purchased this pillowcase in 1999 on the Wonder, but just got it signed on our past trip on the Magic Sept 8th Western.

DSC04507.jpg

Hello! I have 6 kids too. I took mine on the Magic last spring (their first cruise). I figured once in a lifetime because of the xtra cost of DCL vs say a RCCL. Well we booked for this May while still on board.:D

It was worth every penny and this upcoming cruise was cheaper because of the discount of booking while on board. My kids won't find out about this trip until Christmas. I have known since last May. I am very proud of myself for not spilling the beans yet lol. I told them maybe in 2-3 yrs we would cruise again. My 5 yr olds are still talking about the cruise. My 12 yr old who thoguht DCL would be too "baby" cried the last night of the cruise and said if we do another cruise she wants to do DCL.

Have a blast and come back and tell us what your 6 ( and 22) thought of

it.

Oh and back in April/May of this year we did get pillowcases signed. How nice of me to reply to the question asked right? lol Sorry just feeling excited about the thought of another family DCL cruise. Wonderful family bonding.

I just got home from the Magic. I took 2 white pillow cases and a black one. ( I took gold and silver sharpies). The pillow cases look awesome! they were signed by every character on the ship.

The kids also make pillowcases in the 3-4 club and 5-7/

• 3 weeks later...

How do you go about getting the pillow cases signed? Just leave them in your stateroom with a note for the room steward?

Believe it or not my 19 yearold daughter whom i am traveling with for a december 4 night WONDER cruise...will LOVE this idea..perfect addition to her college dorm room:D !!!!

How do you go about getting the pillow cases signed? Just leave them in your stateroom with a note for the room steward?

Believe it or not my 19 yearold daughter whom i am traveling with for a december 4 night WONDER cruise...will LOVE this idea..perfect addition to her college dorm room:D !!!!

Put them in a zip lock baggie with the sharpie pens and take them to Guest services desk the frist day of your cruise and ask to have them signed.

They will return them to you the last night on board in your room.

Be sure and do it the FIRST day becuse they need the entire cruise to get time to do all the requests they get.

mom x4,grandma x4

We gave them A large picture frame Matte and had all the characters sign that. Then we took one of the pictures we bought on the ship and got a frame to accommodate the size of the matte I had signed. Put the picture of the family in the middle with the signed matte all around. It looks great and is a great memory of our trip.

Andy

PS Hi Kathy!!!

Hi Andy,

good to see you posting again. Tell Danielle hi for me.

we are about to cruise again with the gang from last year, sorry your not coming but i'm sure your cruise you booked will be awesome!!!

Maybe you will consider going the nana heads for the 11/29/08 cruise, it is a western this time. Just keep it in mind, we would love to see you and the kids again.

Kathy

Hi Andy,

good to see you posting again. Tell Danielle hi for me.

we are about to cruise again with the gang from last year, sorry your not coming but i'm sure your cruise you booked will be awesome!!!

Maybe you will consider going the nana heads for the 11/29/08 cruise, it is a western this time. Just keep it in mind, we would love to see you and the kids again.

Kathy

Hi

Everyone here is doing great!

I would love to go 11/08 I have to see if its in the budget....

I will tell Danielle You said Hello

I hope you and your Family are doing well.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
We gave them A large picture frame Matte and had all the characters sign that. Then we took one of the pictures we bought on the ship and got a frame to accommodate the size of the matte I had signed. Put the picture of the family in the middle with the signed matte all around. It looks great and is a great memory of our trip.

Andy

PS Hi Kathy!!!

What an awesome idea!! I can't decide what I will like more... the pillowcases for my kids or the matte for me! Decisions, decisions...!:p

Archived