Grandeur from Tampa

ebandive

Anyone know which deck we will be boarding on? oh, and we are planning to get to the pier early... Do they usually have the staterooms cleaned by the time they start boarding or do we have to wait... that was the case on Carnival earleir this year.

I can't wait!!!!!!! (I'm planning what I will do when I get on board and this information is just absolutely necessary!) :D

We sailed on Legend out of Tampa last Thanksgiving and had a wonderful experience with the port, staff, porters, and valets. Everyone was helpful, friendly, and courteous. Took no more than 20 minutes to get all paperwork done and board (arrived at the terminal at around 11:30). Staterooms were ready around 1:30 which gave us time to grab a bite at the Windjammer then get oriented to the ship and then drop our carry-ons off and get into the hot tub. We boarded directly onto deck 5 I believe into the centrum ( we took both Moms for an early Christmas present and neither had been on a cruise before, my MIL looks at me after we've boarded and says "How nice a waiting area this is, just like a shopping mall" She thought we were still in the terminal and would board the ship later, You should have seen her expression when I told her "This is the ship", and explained that the Legend of the Seas is really quiet small in comparison to newer ships.

Thanks for the info. Can anyone confirm deck 5? We are planning on probably eating first (of course!) and then touring the ship...just deciding where to tour first. we also are taking a brand new cruiser with us, and are expected to know these things since we are the "experts" with 1 whole cruise under our belt! :D

Archived