Got my rccl visa bill yesterday and the 15000 points were there!

Well as it turns out my mortgage is also with BOA so when I signed on I saw the credit card information and you are able to view it, which is how I knew I had the 15,000 points, and yes I was also able to pay it then too. The website is

Bank of America | Home | Personal

Thanks, I used your link above and established an online account and checked my total. I got the card in early Nov. and was constantly wondering about having the points credited to my account. Well, they were there. I also was able to download my bill and now all I have to do is pay it off.

We decided to use the card for the stuff we normally pay cash, or write checks for and pay the bill off as soon as possible. I want to get at least 5000 and possibly 10,000 more points before next Auguest. That should be in time to get the certificates back to use them on cruise as OBC or pay off the balance. Actually, I have the money to pay off the cruise now and was thinking of paying it off with the card so I could collect the double points, and have my balance paid off before they increase the fuel surcharge. RCI didn't charge those who had thier bills paid ahead of time, so this seems like a good time to do this and "maybe" save myself some money and increase my points. I'm also thinking of buying my wine package ahead of time (I was going to wait until I boarded) and getting those bonus points ahead of time so I can use them on this cruise.

Hi! Help...got my first bill last week and it shows the 15,000 points, paid the bill, now what? Our cruise is April of 2008. What do I do to get the $150 credit and when do I do it? I do plan to pay the balance of our cruise w/ the card(think my final payment is due early Feb.) to earn some double points and I think since it has gone smoothly I will have my husband apply for an additional $150.

Someone tell me what to do next to "redeem" the points and get the credit. Thanks.

Hi! Help...got my first bill last week and it shows the 15,000 points, paid the bill, now what? Our cruise is April of 2008. What do I do to get the $150 credit and when do I do it? I do plan to pay the balance of our cruise w/ the card(think my final payment is due early Feb.) to earn some double points and I think since it has gone smoothly I will have my husband apply for an additional $150.

Someone tell me what to do next to "redeem" the points and get the credit. Thanks.

Here is a link to the rules of the Royal Points and a quote from the section regarding redemption.

ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL® REWARDS PROGRAM

"Royal Points may be redeemed for a Reward Coupon by telephoning FIA Card Services, N.A. at 1-800-421-2110."

Hi: My husband just paid his bill but the statement doesn't show the 15,000 points when will it appear? When I called nobody knew what I was talking about and when I finally found someone she said it takes 8 to 12 weeks before it shows up on your statement. I need the voucher by the end of December. How do I get it. Thanks.

Hubby and I each applied for cards in mid October. Was approved and received the cards in about a week. Starting using them right away. Just got both of ours first statements. Right there in the middle are the bonus points. Will be using our card for everything from now till next summer and then pay off the cruise in time to get the points by September, then use all those credits for obc in November when we sail our first ever cruise for our 25h anniversary. We are even going to be looking into a new car after the first of the year and will see if we can charge that!!!

So far we have had smooth sailing with our cards

Archived