Help w/Paradise Beach & Dolphin Swin

LynnTH

We are going in March on the Carnival Freedom. I beleive we are the only cruise ship in port that day. We are in Cozumel from 8 am til 10 pm. I really want to go to Paradise Beach and do the Dolphin Encounter. My kids will by 9 and 6 at the time.

So, I was thinking of starting out right away and going to PB for the day. The time slots they have for the dolphin encounter is at 1:00 or 3:30. Does that give us enough time at PB - I know my kids will love it there. ( and would love the Dolphins as well). How far is PB from the Dolphin Place??

Any info would be most appreciated. So, many decisions....

I am assuming the "dolphin place" is Chankanaab Park. CP and Paradise Beach are very close. I am guessing $5 for a taxi ride one way for 4 people.

We generally get to Paradise Beach as soon as we get off the ship.

We have been at Paradise Beach as early as 9AM before. Then we stay until 12 or 12:30pm. We have a special needs child and that is normally the most he can handle. He loves all the water toys!!

If you leave at 12:30pm, you could easily make a 1pm Dolphin Swim.

Have a great cruise.

Yes, I am talking about Chankanaab Park. I was just afraid that once we got to PB we wouldn't want to leave or that we should have just gone to Chankanaab Park for the day instead of splitting the two once we get there....

They both look nice and are both only open til 5:00. If they were only open later - that would make my decisions so much easier.

Yes, I am talking about Chankanaab Park. I was just afraid that once we got to PB we wouldn't want to leave or that we should have just gone to Chankanaab Park for the day instead of splitting the two once we get there....

They both look nice and are both only open til 5:00. If they were only open later - that would make my decisions so much easier.

There aren't the water toys at CP that Paradise Beach has. I am just not sure there will be enough at CP to entertain them if they are really into water toys....from what I have read. I have never entered the gates. I hear the Dolphins Swim is fabulous.

I think the Dolphin Swim is cool enough to pull them away from Paradise Beach!!

Archived