DVD in staterooms?

Ninabelina

Can anyone tell me if there is a DVD player in your stateroom on the QM2? We are in PG. We would bring some DVD's of our own if there is, just in case we can't sleep! :) Thank you
Only in the highest Queens Grill, I believe. Not sure which ones.

can't sleep?

Come down (or up) to our cabin!

Karie

P.S. are you bringing a laptop with you? I'm not sure yet. Marc will have his, but he doesn't have DVD capability. Neither does my personal one, but my work one does. With all of the problems lately with people's work laptops with sensitive info on them getting stolen on vacation, I don't think I'll go there. Was looking at a dell ad yesterday though. If I could get that before next Wednesday, I might consider it! I never liked my Gateway, and it's become obsolete with very little use. It's heavy, slow and doesn't even have a serial port. I may look tomorrow, but we are going to a Ren Fair and on a Fall Foliage cruise tomorrow, so time is getting short!

See you in 12 days!

P.S. never had a problem sleeping Problem is I don't have TIME with all the other things I want to cram in! <G>

Trust me. You'll be exhausted running around and all the fun we are going to have! You could pick up a small portable for under a hundred dollars.

Hi Karie, no I am not bringing a lap top, mobile phone or any other technology! I want a stress free holiday and I spend most of my time cursing technical equipment when trying to work them, of course it is the machines fault and could not possibly be my own stupidity!!! Only a few more days to go to our hols and you are right I will probably be way too tired to want to watch DVD's. See you very very soon!!!

Lorraine

It's the Q4's and above that have DVD players. There is a channel on the television that shows movies if you needed something to watch, but I can't imagine you not being able to sleep. If you can't, you're going to bed too early. ;)

Archived