Drydock for Pride and Valor

dianef

I understand that the Pride is going into drydock in the beginning of December and the Valor in Jan.I am booked on both those ships,and luckily after dry dock.Anyone hear of what they will be doing to these ships during dry dock.They are both about 2 weeks.Where do they go to be dry docked:)

Hi Dianef

i am also going to go on the Valor in may 2008 i also wonder what is going to be done in drydock on valor..I wonder if they are going to make a waterworld on that ship like they did the others... I hope so... love the water thing

chattiepatty

Hi Dianef

i am also going to go on the Valor in may 2008 i also wonder what is going to be done in drydock on valor..I wonder if they are going to make a waterworld on that ship like they did the others... I hope so... love the water thing

chattiepatty

No that's just on the fantasy class ships.

The Pride will be getting a 9 hole mini-golf, a large Club O2 for Teens, and they will be doing the usual fabric enhancements, carpet, etc. I could not get confirmation if they are getting flat screen televisions though. Before anyone asks, my sources are Carnival and my traval agent who works very close with Carnival. Hope that helps. I'll be on the 1st post drydock cruise, so we will see.......

David

Upcoming Cruises:

Carnival Pride: Mexico-12/16/2007

NCL Sun: Alaska-05/11/2008

Past Cruises:

Holland America Noordam: Alaska-Sept/2007

NCL Star: Mexico-Apr/2007

Carnival Liberty: Western Carribean-Jan/2007

Carnival Paradise: Baja Mexico-Dec/2006

Carnival Pride: Mexico-Oct/2006

Carnival Spirit: Mexico-Feb/2006

NCL Star: Alaska-Sept/2005

Carnival Paradise: Baja Mexico-Apr/2005

Carnival Pride: Mexico-Sept/2004

Carnival Elation: Mexico-June/2003

I figured they were going in drydock when they werenot offering cruises for certain dates.It is nice to have a mini-golf course but when I was on the Radiance twice and the Brilliance,who had mini-golf,I was excited about it but only used it once on each as it is way top of ship and it was either too windy or cold to play.Played once on our Alaska cruise a few weeks ago but it got too cold to play again.

If you go to cruisestateroom.com, enter the public site, cruisedeckplans.com and follow the links to the Pride.Then under 'other info', click on fact sheet, and it gives the dates for dry dock. Back to 'other info' and click on public rooms and it tells of any work that will be done during dry dock(in red)

Hope this helps.

i found the thread , i copy and pasted what the other person told me to do.. all the info is on that site...

Archived