Cost Of Beverage card

buddysmom

We just did the Sensation 4 night cruise. It was around $40 total for my wife and my 13 year old daughter. They add the 15% onto the purchase price. It is worth every penny. You just flash the card at any bar and they pour you a soda. No swiping, no ID checking, nothing,

FN

If I decide to bring a 6 pack of soda can I take can of soda with me into the dinning room?

Put it in your own beverage container. At dinner, I'd order a tea also (which is free) Might drink it, might not. I use the beverage containers all over. In bars, or shows, not only do I have the beverage I prefer, the waiters selling drinks don't bug you because you have a drink in your hand.

Ry

Buddysmom, when are you doing your 4 night Carnival Sensation Cruise? Ours is Nov 4th. We have a party of 7 people (two cabins). We have 5 16-18 yr olds and us two old folks. We are debating on getting soda cards. That's alot of money, when you multiply it times 7. Any advice from experienced CCers out there?

Buddysmom, when are you doing your 4 night Carnival Sensation Cruise? Ours is Nov 4th. We have a party of 7 people (two cabins). We have 5 16-18 yr olds and us two old folks. We are debating on getting soda cards. That's alot of money, when you multiply it times 7. Any advice from experienced CCers out there?

We are going on 11/11.I'm planning on buying 1 card for 2 adults.We both drink soda but one more than the other.He says I'm being cheap,but whatever!I'm planning on one of us go up 1 @ a time and getting a soda.I was also thinking of bringing diet coke in the little cans 8oz.They are very tiny!!Have fun:D

We just did the Sensation 4 night cruise. It was around $40 total for my wife and my 13 year old daughter. They add the 15% onto the purchase price. It is worth every penny. You just flash the card at any bar and they pour you a soda. No swiping, no ID checking, nothing,

FN

did your 13 year old have any probelm keeping up with it?

We are going on 11/11.I'm planning on buying 1 card for 2 adults.We both drink soda but one more than the other.He says I'm being cheap,but whatever!I'm planning on one of us go up 1 @ a time and getting a soda.I was also thinking of bringing diet coke in the little cans 8oz.They are very tiny!!Have fun:D

Buddysmom,

Darn, we are missing you by a week. My kids and I are big soda drinkers but the thought of buying soda cards for all of us, seems like such an expense. I am thinking of brining at least one twelve pack on board, to save us a little. I figure if I bring one 12 pack, then that would eliminate a soda card, for at least one of us. I was thinking of bringing the 12 oz bottles on board. That way, they can be resealed to keep them fresh. I hope you enjoy your cruise.

For your cruise...about $25 [around $5 less for children]. Individual glasses of soda--what you get with the card--are $1.25+15% tip

Is it always cheaper for the kids, and if so up to what age will they get the discount? We are going on a 7 day cruise with a group of 24. I am the coordinator, and trying to get all the last minute expenses out to my people so they don't blame me for any surprises. Thanks

Is it always cheaper for the kids, and if so up to what age will they get the discount? We are going on a 7 day cruise with a group of 24. I am the coordinator, and trying to get all the last minute expenses out to my people so they don't blame me for any surprises. Thanks

7-day cruise

Under 18:$28.00 plus 15% gratuity.

Adult:$38.50 plus 15% gratuity.

Archived