excursions

kayak17

Take the Glory Tours. We just got back this past week and it was great!. We took the Best of Barbados. We went around all over the island and saw different sights and beautiful beaches and then snorkled and swam with the turtles. It was my favorite tour of the cruise. The tour guide was very informative and friendly. There were six of us on the tour so we had plenty of room. I would definely recommend them. Just Google Glory Tours and their website should come up. I don't like the fact that you have to pay on your credit card ahead but I would use them again if I went to Barbados. After they confirm they will email you a confirmation to take with you to the tour. They have different tours to pick from. Happy Cruising!!!

We contacted Barry and Christie with Surf Barbados. Our group of beginners had myself (40 and in fairly good shape), my niece and her husband (28 & 33- great at doing the 12 oz. curl). We had a two hour lesson for $75 per person. They will pick you up at the cruise terminal and then after the lesson, they will drop you off at either the terminal or another beach. We ended up going to The Boatyard afterward, paying the $15 to get in and then catching their cab back to the boat.

The surfing was great and Adrian (our instructor) was terrific. He was patient and would always tell us how we could improve. They took us to the public beach that is just on the other side of the Hilton, about 15 minutes from the terminal. Please let me know if you'd like their contact information. My e-mail address is wendyrackovan@charter.net

Take the Glory Tours. We just got back this past week and it was great!. We took the Best of Barbados. We went around all over the island and saw different sights and beautiful beaches and then snorkled and swam with the turtles. It was my favorite tour of the cruise. The tour guide was very informative and friendly. There were six of us on the tour so we had plenty of room. I would definely recommend them. Just Google Glory Tours and their website should come up. I don't like the fact that you have to pay on your credit card ahead but I would use them again if I went to Barbados. After they confirm they will email you a confirmation to take with you to the tour. They have different tours to pick from. Happy Cruising!!!

About how long were you snorkling? this tour looks great but I have no idea how they cram so much into 5 1/2 hours.

Did you see the monkey's during feeding time? How many locations did you snorkle? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived