Mariner promenade rooms

I hope someone can help. Our family currently our holding cabins 7287 and7289 PR cabins. Are the in a good location? Where is the bridge over the promenade? There is a space on the deck plans next to the rooms/ Does anyone know what that space is? Thanks for any help!

I don't know the answers to all your questions, but below is a post I posted on a thread.

Also, type in promenade in the search, and you will get some great post to read through. We are looking forward to Deck 7 PR connecting rooms ourselves in Dec.

One trick that helped me figure out what our rooms were over was to print out the deck plan your room is on, and the one below it. Line up the stairs, and any other fixed places to get them "stacked" correctly - then take a pin and put it through your cabin, and you will pinpoint exactly what is under your room.

Well, having stayed in 7587/7589 many times, I belive that your two cabins are directly across. If that is correct, then you will be exactly in the middle of the promenade above Vintages or the sports bar, depending which ship you are on.

Archived