Halloween on Liberty

sandrab

My family and I (8 of us) are all set and can't wait for our Halloween cruise next Saturday. We have our costumes (2 pirates, Jack Sparrow, Dorothy, Little Red Riding Hood, Neo from The Matrix, a vampire and a witch!) and all our formal wear ready to go.

However, (thanks to Lephysteria's wonderful report,) I see that 2nd formal night is Wednesday - which is Halloween night.

Does anyone know if the formal night will be moved to the Thursday or will we have to choose between formal or Halloween attire? It would be a shame to have to choose and lose out on one of them.

We were on Mariner for Halloween last year - nearly everyone was in costume for dinner and the whole ship partied for the night!

Hi Sandra

Just noticed your location from your post - well were from Kildare and just back from Liberty last week. Had a fantastic time on her and met LOADS of Irish - 114 on board that week!!! We were surprised - everytime we sat down for food which was quite a lot I can tell ya we were beside someone either from Mayo or Cork! Cant tell you much about your Halloween question though. We were on Navigator 2 years ago for Halloween and the costumes for the parade were totally out of this world. I had brought a few from Tesco thinking I would fit in - HA. It was like comparing Penneys to BT. But I'm sure yours are much better than mine :)

Have fun & be prepared to put on loads of weight, the only bad thing is having to come home again.....

sharon

hey there

i am on board also

am in a group of 350

was told that the formal nite was going to be changed

there is going to be a HUGE parade down the royal promanade

our whole group is to be in costume for dinner

Look for Tigger (that will be me)

have you signed up for the roll call?

I love halloween cruises!!!

Capt Jack Rocks

:cool:

Hi Sharon - your trip sounds great - we have hardly ever met anyone from Irealnd at sea, so I hope we have the same experience as you this time.

I can relate to your Navigator costumes - last year we got our costumes from M & S, and thought we were great till we saw what was on board! Actually nearly everyone dressed up that night, so I 'm hoping it will be the same this year.

I'll be looking out for you Tigger!!

Archived