Nativeway???

jittey3

I was trying to email Nativeway just to confirm our reservations, I made them back in May for our July cruise, and it keeps coming back "Delivery Status Notification Failure". Has anyone else had this happen. I am hoping that it is just a temporary server issue maybe??:confused: I think I will try to give them a call tomorrow too.

I have heard so many great things about them, I would hate for it to be more than that.

I didn't have any problems when I made the reservations. We emailed back and forth several times.

I have had some difficulty recently getting through to them with web based email accounts (yahoo, hotmail, excite, etc..). When I switched away from that and used my ISP's account through outlook I was able to get through to Sharon.

I have had some difficulty recently getting through to them with web based email accounts (yahoo, hotmail, excite, etc..). When I switched away from that and used my ISP's account through outlook I was able to get through to Sharon.

Same here....couldn't get anything to go thru on my excite account so I used my work account and had no problems. As a matter of fact, I emailed Sharon just this morning telling her that I had not received my confirmation (I asked her to send it to the excite account thinking maybe it was a problem on sending, not receiving) and she has already emailed me back at work with the confirmation. I have yet to read a negative report about this company and think the computer glitch is just that.

Thanks for your responses...I don't have any other email except my msn account. I didn't have any problems when I booked it in May...

I might try again, or to call. I was going to call yesterday, but my daughter was sick, and I didn't have the time.

I shouldn't worry, I do have my confirmation email that I will bring with me.

We took this tour last week & it was awesome!

Please, let us know how it was!

jittey3,

Glad to hear everything worked out. Hopefully whatever glitch it is will be resolved quickly.

We cruise this Sunday, so I'll be sure to let you know how it was.

We got on the boat (about 16 people) and headed out to feed the stingrays. The water is crystal clear & a lot of people wore their masks to see the stingrays better. The guide held up a female stingray and let people hold it or kiss it. My son (11) was the first one to kiss the stingray:eek: I didn't feed them - just looked thru my mask.

We left the stingray area and headed to the reef. Best snorkeling of our entire trip. Nativeway provides snorkeling gear but I think most people brought their own. We did use their vests though.

We got back on the boat & they passed around a menu & called in our lunch. Lots of choices - sandwichs, grilled fish, wings, burgers. Nativeway also provided punch (non-alocholic) and water while on their boat.

We headed to Rum Point Beach & it was beautiful!!!!! Our lunch was waiting on a picnic table. The grilled chicken sandwich was really good. DH got grilled fish and DS got fish & chips. The meal came with iced tea or water. We got to spend 2 hours here. It is shaded with tons of palm trees and you can snorkel right off the beach. There are hammocks, a restroom, a shower and a bar. I ordered a drink & the menu was in Cayman dollars. The one drink was $12.:eek:

We then got back in the boat and headed to the marina. Nativeway provided photographers & she showed us our pics. We ordered & they'll send to us in the mail. We all got in a large van & headed back to the pier to tender to our ship.

Loved this tour and love this (expensive) island!!!

Thanks for the great review....:) I received an email from Sharon today that we must make the 1st or 2nd tender, because she had a few people, within the last couple of days, who were late. If for some reason, we are late she said they couldn't wait because then they would get back too late, but she would put us on a different tour. The one that goes to Sting Ray and Coral Gardens (Snorkle Stop). I told her that I would make sure we make the first tender. I've never been on Princess, I hope that we can still get the first tender, even if we are not on a ship tour.

I can't believe we leave in a week! :D Can't wait :D :D

Archived