Only 4 more days

IflyWithDi

Only four more till I leave for Miami and five to cruise on the Triumph!

Hi Sweeks82 - I see you've cruised on the Disney Magic back in '06. How would you compare Disney to Carnival especially if bringing along young (~4/5yr old) kids? As you can see from my sig I'll be on Carnival Freedom in Dec. '07. We chose Carnival over Disney.

Sorry, I don't want to hijak this thread. Its tough not to though without PMs. We can start a new thread if necessary.

Only 4 more days and I'll be on my way to the Destiny.

Have a great time!

Please check out the piano bar for me. I hear the piano bar player is Bryan Roper. Is he fun? How long will he be on board? We are on Destiny in February. I will be looking for your review!!!

MikeKV,

We travelled with a 8 year old when we did the Magic. We had a great time but it was very expensive (we could have probably done 2 Carnival cruises for what it cost). The Disney experience was nice but I think you can have just as good of a time (if not better) on Carnival. The vacation is what you make it. When we were on the Magic we spent alot of time with another family (that we had met on another cruise board) and that's what really made the trip.

Hope this helps!

Archived