Conquestadors review 10/14/07

L-man

The week was wonderful ! We had a cabin on deck 11-SPA deck.

The floor to ceiling wall to wall window was awesome . To wake to such a sight was truley amazing ! The moon-lit nights wereso cool .

The easy access to the spas locker room was a bonus to boot !

Each day I enjoyed a steam~ sauna~ shower, awe this is living !

Jamacia we used a tour co. -Knowjamacia run by Marva. Richard was our guid and he took us to a small family run farm/plantaion where we sampled fruit ,coconuts and learned of the many plants including coffee production. Access them on the web -Knowjamacia. Highly recomended !

grand Caymen we did the submarine-most excellent, and next door there is a small restaurant that has a small[did I say small?]

beach which you can snokel off of.We brought our own gear but they have fins and mask for rent. Stepping into the water we were greated by about 10 four and a half foot tarpons. We swam out abit and where soon in 100's of small colorful fish !

*TIP ; BRING A CAN OF CHEEZE WIZ ***The fish will mob you!:D

Coz.we took a cab to the best place of the trip . It's called "The money bar", formally known as dzhu-ha. This place is the best!

A cobana with some of the best cevieche ever-I MEAN EVER !

7.50$ for a huge plate with chips !They also have great guacomole and quesadilas - yum -the snokeling was great here to ! freddy was our waiter and watched over the wife and I as if we were his only children !

The thing I liked best was not the cevieche,not the drinks,all though all were the best I've had in my life ! no , it was the fact that with 4 cruise ships at dock there where only 2 other couples here ! Awe , the water was so beautiful ! Sitting under a umbrella

on lounges. ***THIS IS WHERE MY WIFE AND I WILL RETURN TOO !***

The Supper club is NOT TO BE MISSED. Five star- no no 10 star!

Last tip... when you arrive back at Gaveston as soon as you get your luggage, call a porter ! We zoomed past a huge line of people right up to the custom agent ! took about 12 minutes to debark.

Enjoy your sail ! Know that I am jealous !

L-man out

Nice to see you had a great time. May I ask what your stateroom # was? I'd like to look at the deckplan and see what the indicator is for the floor to ceiling windows. BTW, I've also toured with Marva Shaw in Ocho Rios and she is the nicest woman in the world. Highly recommend her company.

The Spa level rooms have no more movement than anywhere else.

They are very quite and did I mention that I loved the view ?

The rear of the ships eatting rooms made several of us at our dinning table a little sea sick . Seemed rougher back there.

You must read "Machmans" review of the Conquest....coming into galveston the last night was awesome starting about 3:30 a.m. .

Laying in bed looking out at all the lights was like a wild dream that I will never forget !

be sure and eat at the Point supper club ! The lobster bisque is unbelievable ,as well as everything else ! We ate there two nights and it was the best dinning experiance I have ever had !

L-man out :D

The room was 1106. Awesome ........loved it ! Loved being able to enjoy the spa facilities just down the hall / steam ~ sauna.

have fun ! If you want to go snorkeling take a can of cheesewiz with you and watch the show !

L-man out :D

Archived