Fosters West Bay Resort any new info??

april f

All the reviews for Fosters are almost a year old, so I'm looking for someone that's been there lately. We've got a group of 9 (4 adults,4 teenagers and a 10 yr old) that mostly just want a beach day. A few might want to horseback ride and a few would like to try an intro to SCUBA... I see Fosters offers horseback riding which is why I'm asking about them.

If you have any other suggestions, comments, recommendations I'd appreciate it. This port has me stumped!

April,

I wouldn't take my kids to Fosters,not during the rain season...there is a fresh water creek that pass right on the side of their beach and...doesn't look too good,actually looks nasty:eek: .You can't really swim in there and it's a shame because west Bay beach is beautiful...if you just walk away from Fosters.!:mad:

Horseback riding is offered almost everywere:Las Rocas Resort offers packages with transferts,horseback and snorkeling and diving,restaurant,etc..etc...

Bananarama Resort and Mayan Princess are also interesting but I'm not sure if they offer the whole package.The beach is great

Hope this will help.

Thanks for your help!!!!

We had looked at Bananarama and Mayan Princess. Back to the boards for more research!

i called mayan princess and they charge 10.00 for full use of their facilities,, supposed to be a really nice place ... so far that's good for us after ziplining... unless we get some more referrals for other places to check on..

i called mayan princess and they charge 10.00 for full use of their facilities,, supposed to be a really nice place ... so far that's good for us after ziplining... unless we get some more referrals for other places to check on..

Star,

After much research we decided to use Victor and have him take us to the Mayan Princess after doing some sightseeing. You can easily walk to the left down the beach to get closer to the Tabyana area where the reef is in closer to shore for snorkeling.

I looked at all the other major resorts on West Bay Beach and settled on the MP. They have nice facilities (and a pool should you want one) and everyone has had good things to say about them that I read.

Archived