Huge problem before our 1st cruise!!!

Dee777

If she does not live with her parents does she have a guardian get them to sign. if not just use the fax system fill it out sent to dad he signes and faxes it back .my sister is traveling with 3 teenagers and has to do the same. it will work out .

Thank you all so very much for all of your wonderful suggestions. I would also like to add: She was a last minute add-on to our cruise. Originally, she didn't think she could come, so the 16 of us made our booking, then about 2 weeks later, she found she could come along, and I called the TA who made the arrangements. She is taking a completely different flight than the rest of us, but will meet up with us in Miami the night before the cruise.

Someone had said a few posts ago something about her staying in a cabin with someone under 25 years. As I said, my son is 23, but my two daughters, who are 24 years old, each have their own cabin as well, one is sharing with her boyfriend, the other with her 12 year old cousin. Carnival claims that they have no problem with this, apparently, because their dad and I will be on the cruise too. Not that I am complaining, but sheesh, having to be responsible for three twentysomethings...! If they can't behave at their age, I would have thrown them to the sharks loooong ago ;).

It almost all became a moot point anyway last night, I got a phone call at midnight from my son, they were leaving a concert and were involved in a car accident... a pickup truck ran a light and T-boned my son's girlfriend's car. Fortunately, they are OK! The car is totalled, but I just have to drive 120 miles this morning to pick them up :rolleyes:.

Thank you all again, I found some of the replies to be reassuring, some very educational, and all were very much appreciated!

Dee

OMG!! I'm glad they're OK.

You be careful when you go to pick them up!!!!

Archived