All inclusive Breezes

BucketO'Suds

We just returned from our visit to Breezes. We followed your directions and they worked perfectfly. It was the best $55 we could spend in Nassau. What a great day. This is why I enjoy Cruise Critic!

Cathy

wow so much info, where wereu guys when i went to nassau back in 2005:( ...well im going again in may & this info is just wonderful....last time we walked around atlantis then some beach but not very nice & i would def. like to do the Breezes, so Kathy all i have to do is follow carol's instructions??:)

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back from Breezes this weekend - we did day pass. Loved it. Lots of food and any alcohol or beer you could want. Top shelf too.... We fogot coupon everyone talks about.... but they gave us $10 off for using cash. I would definately not do this through cruise... so easy to get there.... well worth it!

Was that $10 off per person or couple if you pay with cash? There is a group of us going next month. I have been designated cruise director and am trying to get all info and options together! Thanks!

Archived