Need info about RC teenage kids programs please

Countryspice

I'm looking into sailing on the RC Serenade for next year. My son will be 15. I have previously sailed on RC Explorer of the seas which I really didn't care for and the Carnival Miracle which we loved. My son didn't travel with us on the EOS but did go with us on the Miracle. He liked the Carnival program a lot and since we travelled with our friends who brought their son, he had a great time. Anyone know how the RC kids programs are for a kid of his age? He's a bit of a shy boy so are there organized activities where he could get involved with other boys his age? Is there enough to keep him busy throughout the day?

Thank you for any help.

we were on Serenade last year w/a then 14 year old. I don't remember if there were organized activities, but the first night we 'made' him go to the teen club and check it out. Once there he found a bunch of kids and had fun hanging out. plus they have the rock wall, pool, putt putt golf and basketball court. the last day at seeawe saw him at breakfast and again at dinner. he just hung out with kids he had met and they had a great time.

Archived