Cheap way to get from FLL airport to ship in Miami

jvezlife

Looking for cheap way to get tp port of miami from FLL airport for two people.

Do the taxi 's have a flat rate?

IS there a share limo service?

Please help

JV

When we were there it was $18 pp for a shared ride shuttle. They were right outside the terminal.

GOShuttle, a shared ride shuttle service, $18 per person. No reservations required, no advance payment required.

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "GO AIRPORT SHUTTLE" in green on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you.

///////////

How many people fit in that shuttle? Do they wait to fill it up all the way before leaving, or will they leave when say 1/2 or 3/4 filled? $18 seems like a great price, I'd use them for sure, but I really hate sitting around in a van for an hour waiting for it to be filled.

Go Shuttle will take you to the Port of Miami but I don't believe they will pick you up for the return. I used them once and a couple clients have used them, but only to get to Miami - at that time they were not offering the return trip. You'll want to confirm this. Clients used cruise line transfers for the return.

Archived