Century suite aboard Century Vs BB aboard Rotterdam

Sassaroli

I'm undecided between two ship anche two categories of suite. Each suite have the same price and there is similiar for largeness. But the perks are different..

Century Suite:

Stateroom: 190 sq. ft.

Veranda: 38 sq. ft.

And there are the perks...

24-hour European butler service

Priority check-in and departing

Priority luggage delivery at boarding

Welcome champagne

Dining room seating preference

Personalized stationery

Celebrity tote bag

100% cotton oversized bath towels

Complimentary use of bathrobes

Private portrait sitting

Opportunity to book in-suite massage

Complimentary espresso & cappuccino

Verandah Suite aboard Rotterdam...

292 sq. ft. with verandah.

And this is the perks..

Personalized cruise stationary

Elegant bathrobe for use on your cruise

Fresh flowers and fruit assortment

Oversized bath towels

A selection of pillows (firm, medium and soft) are presented on each bed for the guests' enjoyment.

Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens

A no-host mini-bar for easy entertaining in your suite

DVD or VCR player and the use of an extensive DVD or VHS tape library

24-HOUR TELEPHONE CONCIERGE - Service available via special dedicated "At Your Service" telephone line

The first different is the Century suite have the butler but don't have the whirpool tub...

I'm very undecided...

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my english.

IMO, you're getting more "perks" with Century but a bigger suite in Rotterdam.

Celebrity's butlers are fantastic. At the moment (I travel on a HAL ship this Christmas) I would go with the butler but it depends on how much you would use him/her. We loved the fact that ours brought breakfast every morning, sorted laundry, brought English Afternoon Tea, and everything else we requested. We felt very special. It was hard to go home without him! In our suite on Celebrity we did have a whirlpool tub but never used it!

But who knows depending on how you book you may be in with a chance to upgrade to an S suite and get all the butler perks with HAL!!!

Good luck with whatever you choose.

IMO, you're getting more "perks" with Century but a bigger suite in Rotterdam.

Celebrity's butlers are fantastic. At the moment (I travel on a HAL ship this Christmas) I would go with the butler but it depends on how much you would use him/her. We loved the fact that ours brought breakfast every morning, sorted laundry, brought English Afternoon Tea, and everything else we requested. We felt very special. It was hard to go home without him! In our suite on Celebrity we did have a whirlpool tub but never used it!

But who knows depending on how you book you may be in with a chance to upgrade to an S suite and get all the butler perks with HAL!!!

Good luck with whatever you choose.

I'm undecided between two ship anche two categories of suite. Each suite have the same price and there is similiar for largeness. But the perks are different..

Century Suite:

Stateroom: 190 sq. ft.

Veranda: 38 sq. ft.

And there are the perks...

24-hour European butler service

Priority check-in and departing

Priority luggage delivery at boarding

Welcome champagne

Dining room seating preference

Personalized stationery

Celebrity tote bag

100% cotton oversized bath towels

Complimentary use of bathrobes

Private portrait sitting

Opportunity to book in-suite massage

Complimentary espresso & cappuccino

Verandah Suite aboard Rotterdam...

292 sq. ft. with verandah.

And this is the perks..

Personalized cruise stationary

Elegant bathrobe for use on your cruise

Fresh flowers and fruit assortment

Oversized bath towels

A selection of pillows (firm, medium and soft) are presented on each bed for the guests' enjoyment.

Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens

A no-host mini-bar for easy entertaining in your suite

DVD or VCR player and the use of an extensive DVD or VHS tape library

24-HOUR TELEPHONE CONCIERGE - Service available via special dedicated "At Your Service" telephone line

The first different is the Century suite have the butler but don't have the whirpool tub...

I'm very undecided...

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my english.

What about the itinerary? Price?

Btw, if you decide on the Century you should check out the Conceirge Class (no butler) but the breakfast room service is better (per reviews on CC) and less money. The Century Suite you are looking at is small too.

Well, just fyi, I would go on the Rotterdam as I like the itinerary better with the stop in Oslo. I was in Norway over 20 years ago and really want to go back. Of course since you are paying in euros perhaps you live near there, so not a deciding factor. This is the itinerary that I hope to do with HAL in the next couple of years.

I am also going on the Century this winter, but a much shorter cruise as I want to try out that ship. The Century has lots of options for future cruises.

The HAL staff is what makes the ship special. HAL has Dutch Tea and sometimes Indonesian Tea.

Thanks all for your answer...

Have someone got photos about Century Suite and Verandah Suite?Thankssss...:D :D

For Celebrity they are right on the Celebrity website. Go under "Plan a Cruise" at the top of the page, and then "Century Class ships" and the the Century.

Hal's are on their website as well.

Archived