Help me with Silver Moon, Please

butterfly2

I need some quick answers as I want to book on Tues. Please help me!

This question applies to people who have recently been on Silver Moon, since Silver Moon 1 has been sold.

Have you been on the boat that they are using as a replacement for Silver Moon 1? If so, how would you compare that replacement boat to the Silver Moon 2? Or, Has the new Silver Moon 1 boat arrived yet? And if so, how was it?

Should I go on Silver Moon 1 or Silver Moon 2. I want to book the nicest boat.

Thanks for your help!

I just got back from the Destiny (Oct 14-21) sailing and did the Silvermoon trip. There were 11 of us (all from Cruise Critic) on a boat called the Calabasas. It was a very nice catamaran (about 40 feet, I believe). We snorkeled at the wreck site and at the turtle site. The food was outstanding--flying fish, salad, mac and cheese cassarole,a corn dish, warm bananna bread, and I'm sure there was more. The crew of three (Peter, Jeana, and Tony) were lots of fun. They kept the drinks flowing. Be sure to have one of Tony's Pina Coladas---best I ever had! Hope this info helps--I know you'll have fun!

Archived