theme nights

del007

hi, on an 8 day in nov, does anyone know if apart from formal evenings if there could be any themed nights, ie: tropical dress,60's/70's night or anything else alike, i would like to make sure we are prepared when packing. and on a totally different theme, i dont drink coffee or ordinary tea, i have only fruit herbal tea, is this available on board, or should i pack a box of my own? no docs dance yet :eek:19 days to go, TA says too early:rolleyes: so just have to practice.

thanx in advance

delvine:)

I hope you get to do your doc dance soon! How exciting!

We got back from a 7n a few weeks ago and it was wonderful.

I was told that there was a 'western night' theme, so I packed accordingly. Instead, we had a 'rock n roll' theme night on one of our casual nights.

Have fun whatever you wear!! You're on a cruise and we all wish we were there!!!

Stephanie:cool:

thankyou cruiser steph, i would love the rock 'n' roll night, my favourite era, for music and dance, always rocknrolled with my dad untill he got too ill, loved it, i love holidays but a cruise to me, now that is something special, and in my thoughts 24/7, i will just pack a couple of extra items just in case, glad you enjoyed your cruise, and i see 3 more booked:) wow, i'm so envious, enjoy

Archived