How to find a local SCUBA school?

abitaturbodog

Just google scuba north carolina. Most dive shops will have an instruction program, or will be able to point you to one in the area. Don't worry about picking a particular dive training agency... PADI, NAUI, SSI... they're all pretty much the same.

try the phone book, there's been more than 1 dive store since diving began in the Beaufort area. There are a million dive boats out of there, I'm sure some of those operators also teach diving. Find one you like and go overboard.......

• 2 weeks later...
try the phone book, there's been more than 1 dive store since diving began in the Beaufort area. There are a million dive boats out of there, I'm sure some of those operators also teach diving. Find one you like and go overboard.......

Thanks for the advice, but we live in Beaufort, South Carolina.:o There are no dive shops here, although we did have one about 3 years ago.

When I googled I found the closest PADI is Charleston. Unfortunately, it's just under 2 hours away. It's for me and my 2 sons, so maybe we can get a hotel up there and do a weekend course....

Archived