Coffee Card Alert

Murphey

I thought the coffee card was for (15) specialty coffees (and then unlimited freshly brewed coffee). Isn't mocha a specialty coffee?

We did too, that was why we got it, just gotta have our mochas:p I think it was who you talked to but going to the bar by a pool and getting a small paper cup was not what we were thinking:rolleyes:

BTW Are the lattes flavored, i.e., vanilla or mint or caramel or ??

Hmmmmmm, never asked just got a cappuccinos after that.

We just got off Dawn yesterday and the free coffee tasted fine. I like specialty coffees, but didnt' have a single one on this trip. Unlike the soda cards which we were approached for many times, I totally forgot about the coffee cards existence since no one ever mentioned them.

When we were on the Grand, the coffee was undrinkable - the only ship we had ever experienced like that. We thought it was Princess coffee fleetwide but I wonder if it varies ship by ship or just personal taste. We were thinking of bringing a French press on our next Princess cruise or maybe we should get this coffee card.

Archived