do your kids ever sleep on the floor? air mattresses?

OnTheBrink

If you think the kids won't sleep in the room alone- then I would just split up mom and dad. It doesn't sound like you have much time for romance anyway if the kids are in bed with you.

Well I certainly wouldn't leave the kids alone in a room! I must have misunderstood what you meant.

And, don't worry, we have a fine sex life. It just doesn't always happen in the master bedroom. But there are other bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, TV room, living room. The playroom and laundry room are both fun as well! :)

OK!:eek: I think that was too much information!;) There will always be time on the cruise when the kids are all at the kid's program and mom and dad can go back to the room alone.

AND - it's an extended family cruise, so I definitely think they should have some quality time with their grandmother, aunts and uncles, etc!

DO you realize how small the rooms are? I think there will barely be enough room on the floor for kids. Maybe a sleeping bag will work, but I can't imagine fitting an air mattress. Also, I think thats kind of icky. I don't even like to walk barefoot in a cabin/hotel room. Use both rooms switching off who sleeps with who, and the kids will think its a fun adventure!:D

Well I certainly wouldn't leave the kids alone in a room! I must have misunderstood what you meant.

And, don't worry, we have a fine sex life. It just doesn't always happen in the master bedroom. But there are other bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, TV room, living room. The playroom and laundry room are both fun as well! :)

Hey- I was just saying that it makes sense for one parent to be in one room and the other in another room. Honestly, some people are too sensitive. I certainly wouldn't expect that the two of you are going to have sex with the kids sleeping in the bedroom with you. So either way- there wasn't going to be alot of action at night! But that's your business.

I just think it is completely unnecessary to bring an airmattress- when you have plenty of bed space.

But to answer the question posed... no I have never made my kids sleep on an airmattress on the floor of my stateroom.

Hey- I was just saying that it makes sense for one parent to be in one room and the other in another room. Honestly, some people are too sensitive. I certainly wouldn't expect that the two of you are going to have sex with the kids sleeping in the bedroom with you. So either way- there wasn't going to be alot of action at night! But that's your business.

I just think it is completely unnecessary to bring an airmattress- when you have plenty of bed space.

But to answer the question posed... no I have never made my kids sleep on an airmattress on the floor of my stateroom.

Oh, I wasn't being sensitive. I was trying to be silly. To lighten the mood. Kinda hard to do online, though!

Thanks for all your tips and ideas!

Archived