Lido vs. Caribe Deck

Julie89

We were on the caribbean princess earlier this month. We had a balcony on carib deck. It was wonderful! Now I am definately a fan. The balconies are bigger on this deck and a little more private also. I feel you can't go wrong with this. Last year we had a stateroom on lido deck around ?midship. It was fine. Now I am spoiled and will always request a balcony!

I've had both. The Lido rooms are convenient to the pools, MUTS, buffet and Cafe Caribe. I did not experience any noise at all in my room. Also note that these cabins are pretty far forward.

The Caribe rooms have much larger balconies and depending on where you are located on that level can be more convenient to more places.

We have stayed on the Lido deck twice. It is very quiet and little traffic IF you are past the point where the elevators are situated. It is very convenient for the buffet and pools. The only disadvantage is having to walk down a lot of stairs for the shows and dinner.

Your Lido deck balcony will be sized 9 ft. wide x 5 ft. deep and be fully covered by ceiling overhang.

Caribe deck balcony would be sized 9 ft. wide x 9 ft. deep and have ceiling cover over the first 5 ft. of depth only.

My vote is for the Caribe due to the larger balcony size.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived