Spray on or "real" tan for cruise??

kiraryker

I just got back from a week on the Caribbean Princess, and for the first time I used just a spray tanner and didn't use the tanning beds first. I used FakeBake Airbrush (got it at www.cravebeautyonline) and it was fabulous! Great color - not orange at all, just a nice golden brown, and easy to use. I got a perfect even tan, no streaks, and it lasted all week. I did a couple of coats at home, a day apart, and one last coat in the hotel the night before the cruise. You need to spray it on in the shower because the mist is so fine it gets all over, but it washes off easily. It also dries almost immediately and doesn't get all over your sheets. I know the tanning beds are awful for me (I'm really fair skinned) so this seems to be a perfect solution. I just used a good (45 spf) sunblock on the cruise, and looked tan and never burned. The salt water didn't take it off either, so I'm sold on this stuff! :D

The Jergens Natural Glow seems to work well for me and I have introduced it to many of my friends and they all love it.

It comes in 2 shades, the fair is wonderful for not giving you the orange look, it also seems to work best for my friends that are porcaline (spelling wrong) or fair.

I tried the Jergens Natural Glow in Fair Skin Tone last summer. You are to apply it daily, but I can't apply it for more than 3 days in a row or I start to turn orange.

Maybe it has something to do with the chemistry make up of my skin as compared to people who don't turn orange. Like people who can't wear cheap jewlery and the ones who stop watches.

It is a nice lotion though, so I do apply it at least once a week on my legs.

I've used the tanning pads for face, arms and legs and they have been wonderful. However . . . when one puts on a bathing suit in the Carribbean . . . it does look a tad stange when some parts of your body are so white. I've done the Mystic Tan (spray on tanning "stuff" at a tanning salon) and it's been fantastic! You just have to remember that it's an artificial "tan" and your skin is still very "virgin" and needs lots of SPF 15 or higher when in the sun in the Carribbean.

Archived