RCCL Air

paulabr

Booked air through RCCL custom air from Madrid to SFO, Madrid to Paris is fine, but we only have 55 minutes to make our connecting flight for SFO flying Air France. My question is can we make that ? or if we miss it is RCCL going to help us ( we have insurance through them ). Or should I complain and say there is no way we can make that.

I have heard that the Airport in Paris is terrible:(

You will need more time, the last time I flew AF from CDA in Paris they started boarding 1 hr before and were upset if you were not there. Do you have to change terminals? This is the clue if you can make it or not, providing your other plane is on time and you get off promptly.

We are going to San Jose, CR from SFO next month on Taca and our connection time in SAl is 40 minutes but it is makeable because its the same airline line and they told me if I am late they will wait for us also a small airport. Also we will be in first class so off the plane first could save 10 to 15 minutes. Try to get it changed for peace of mind if not what can you do but give it try.

Happy Halloween!

We are flying from Seattle to San Juan and I am wondering if we will get on the ship, The Empress of the Seas, in time for sailing. since they send out the info so late, I wondered if anyone else has done this before. Also, We flew into Paris last year and the transfer tool quite awhile.

Good luck!

Readsalot:)

I'm a little bit confused. If you did Custom Air, you chose your own flights. Did you not realize the 55 minute connection when you asked for those flights? Or did the connection time change after you booked? Or did you just do Cruise Air and not choose your own flights? One thing be prepared when you call RCCL to change the flights (which I highly recommend). You are probably going to have to pay a change fee AND any difference in airfares for the new flights.

If you miss your flight, the insurance will reimburse you for extra expenses incurred. But most likely it will be up to the airline to help you arrange new flights, not RCCL. There is a sticky at the top of the Cruise Air board that discusses Cruise Air. You may want to look through that as there are a few posters that have given great advice in regards to Cruise Air.

I just accepted the flights they told me were available, and I ask about the 55 minutes. she said that Air France said it was a normal connecting flight. If I have to pay then I guess I will have to do that.( better than rushed ) I was just so excitied about the cruise, I have always done my own flights before, I only used RCCL because it's international.

Maybe I can cancel with RCCL and do my own??

Archived