Discover Scuba course

cruise_2007zz

My husband and I did Discover Scuba in Belize last year, and it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. We LOVED it. We'll be in Cozumel next Tuesday, and I've booked with Eagle Ray divers for their Discover Scuba. I can try to post about it when we get back in about 10 days.

If anyone is interested in scuba at all and have enough time before the cruise, I would find a scuba course(1 to 3 Weeks) in your hometown and get certified. This is amoung one of the best places to dive in the world. We do a two or three tank dive everytime we are there.

We like the cruise now that the kids are older because we can farm them out on a kids only tour and walk a block from the pier to a dive shop and book are own dive there. By doing this we save at least $100 from what the cruise line charges.

Diving is the best thing that Cozumel has to offer!! After the dive you still have time to do everything else before the ship sails.

If you don't fall into the trap of buying everything a dive shop tries to sell you, one can take a course for around $150 including mask and fins. Selling you stuff is how they make money and it's best to rent. It's a great gift for some one who buys what they want and you never know what to buy them.

Just my 2 cents.

Archived