Is anyone getting replies from Victor??

halliewd

I got an auto-reply as soon as I submitted the form from his site. He wrote me twice yesterday.

Check your SPAM folder...that's where alot of stuff that I need (online order confirmations, etc.) seems to end up! If the replies are not there, double check the email addresses that you are using to make sure everything is spelled correctly!

I hope you find the replies -- this will be my 3rd visit to Roatan, and I can't wait to meet up with Victor again!

I just tested his Victor@boddentours.com email address and received an auto-reply... "Thanks for your message from www.BoddenTours.com... Please allow a few days for us to respond to your email..."

So, you might try that address and then try to find the auto-reply "somewhere" in your SPAM filters!

Good Luck!

I have tried both email addresses a couple times and not getting any sort of reply.....

Instead of emailing him directly, go thru and fill out the form on his website. That worked better for me....:)

I just tested his Victor@boddentours.com email address and received an auto-reply... "Thanks for your message from www.BoddenTours.com... Please allow a few days for us to respond to your email..."

So, you might try that address and then try to find the auto-reply "somewhere" in your SPAM filters!

Good Luck!

Yep today when I used [victor@boddentours.com] I received a auto reply...so I will give it a day or so.

If I don't hear from him I will try his site

Instead of emailing him directly, go thru and fill out the form on his website. That worked better for me....:)

I just tried through the site and this is the message I got when I tried to submit.....??

Cannot send email at #3!

There was an error running the Form Builder script.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong

I emailed him direct and got a auto-reply but nothing after that...and that was 4-5 days ago

Also filled out the form on his site and submitted a 2nd time after getting the error message and printed out the sheet that I was told to print out....againg haven't heard anything else:(

First post but I am a longtime lurker.

I used that contact form on his web site this afternoon and he wrote me back tonight confirming everything. His letter tonight came from the yahoo address shown above (victorbodden@yahoo.com)

I chose the Bodden group based on their great CC reviews, but don't recall anyone posting where to meet them? It says on their web site at the independent tour booth, but is there a sign? Is it far?

Thanks for any help, and "ctdahlquist" try again! Maybe your email got lost.

I heard back from Victor :D .........Looks like we are set :D

I will print out my last email from him and bring it to his booth that day.

as far as his location....if you check out Victor's site there is a picture that shows the dock and where his booth is located. Looks easy to find, like you will pretty much walk right into it

I submitted a request through the website on Tuesday, and immdiately received an auto-reply. Wednesday afternoon, I received an email from Victor confirming our tour with him. There are 5 in our party and he said he would have a van just for us.

For those of you who have toured with Victors group in the past, Have you invited your driver to be your guest and join you for lunch?

When we were there in 05 we used Theris Dixon (who now works for Victor) and she ate lunch with us and we paid for her meal. I don't know if everyone does this but she was very personable and we were very comfortable with having her join us for lunch.

We just returned from our cruise and we used Victor for our tour of Roatan. It didn't go so well. We found his tour booth easily, but we were not on his list. Thank goodness I brought along a print out of our confirmation. He quickly found us a van and driver, which was great, but the driver/tour guide (William) was not good at all. He barely said a word about his country or anything else. We must have asked him 50+ questions, which he answered, but with minimal elaboration. Mostly we rode in silence. It was very dissapointing.

If anyone is going, try to double check your confirmation and bring a print out with you. Also, try to get a guide that has something to say.

LynnT3 - That's unfortunate about your tour. The tour driver can really make or break a tour and unfortunately it didn't work out for you. Our driver was fantastic and she knew so much about the island that she passed on to us, it really made for a fantastic day and Roatan is one of my favorite islands because of it. Not saying that you didn't do this but I always confirm all of our excursions about a week prior to our cruise just to be certain we're on their list.

There will be just two of us. Does anyone know if we can "join" one of Victor's groups in order to get the lower price for the tours?

I would suggest joining the roll call for your cruise and see if there's anyone you can join up with. I doubt Victor would put you in a group that had booked him for a private excursion.

I just tried his webbsite and the entire site is down. Tried some hyperlinks into deeper pages and they are down also.

Has anyone talked to him?

LastMinuteGirl

Write him directly with your information at victorbodden@yahoo.com -- that is the address where he has been writing me from. Maybe he'll get it faster?

I got a faster reply from him than I did from the Walmart customer service email! Walmart took 2 days (and still didn't answer my question!), Victor wrote the same night.

Hello All,

I am looking into Bodden tours for our March cruise. I am trying to come up with an excursion budget of sorts, and I am a little confused.

Here is my question:

Is this what I will pay for Victor Bodden tours to take 4 of us to a place so that 3 of us can zipline?

4 people @ $25 pp = $100.

3 people zipline @ $45 pp = $135.

Total = $235.

Thanks in advance.

Archived