Baths for 2yr old??

Jodygirl

I know this has been talked about on here before regarding blow up tubs, but wanted to check on it again. We will be in a D1 cabin on FOS in December and was wondering about how to bath DD. I saw one of those blow-up tubs in the One Step Ahead catalog but it said up to 24 months so I wasn't sure if DD will fit. She will be 23 months when we cruise but she is big for her age (90% percentile in weight and height). Any suggestions on a bigger tub or another alternative? Or does anyone who has used this have an opinion on how much room there is in it? Thanks a bunch!!

Has your daughter ever taken a shower with you?

My son is also in the 90% and will be just 2 at the time of our cruise. We have been practicing in the shower at least once per week and it has been going much better than I thought it would. We use one of those little visor hats (also from one step ahead) so that water and soap don't run onto his face -- and it has gone pretty good so far. :)

Archived