Radiance class cabin 8586 pullman ?

IandY

We will be enjoying our first RCI cruise in February on the Radiance and will also have our 5 and 6 year old along on a cruise for the first time. We will be in #8586 and according to the deckplan the room will have a pullman and a sofa bed. That said, I've seen conflicting reports on these boards that these rooms have 2 pullmans. Can anyone clarify and also, a pic or two would be greatly appreciated.

Since you've had no replies this is what I found. Every Radiance deck plan I looked at on different web sites show a solid diamond for this cabin which indicates it has third Pullman and a sofa bed.

Why don't you call RC and ask them? At least you know your cabin has beds for four. Then of course RC wouldn't let you book four into it if it didn't.

I may have been part of that conflicting info. There was definitely one pullman over the pillows and I remember seeing an outline in the ceiling near the foot of the bed which I thought was the other one. It was not until a thread yesterday that I second guessed what I saw since the diamond does denote pullman and a sofabed. If you click on the link for the Serenade and go to page 3 or so you will see a bunch of pictures of the room.

We will be enjoying our first RCI cruise in February on the Radiance and will also have our 5 and 6 year old along on a cruise for the first time. We will be in #8586 and according to the deckplan the room will have a pullman and a sofa bed. That said, I've seen conflicting reports on these boards that these rooms have 2 pullmans. Can anyone clarify and also, a pic or two would be greatly appreciated.

The best is to ask Royal Caribbean and get a sure answer. By the way, this September, my wife and I cruised to Alaska aboard the Radiance and we had cabin #8584. We became good friends with out neighbors in cabin #8586. They are only 2, love their cabin and often ask specifically for this cabin when they book cruises.:)

Thanks everyone for the info.

The question was mostly to make sure we understand the layout and that we have the kids prepared for alternating bunk nights.

Great news on 8586.... we booked in early May and are traveling with Grandma and also my wife's brother and his significant who will be cruising for the first time. We're all on the hump and everyone is beyond excited!

Thanks again,

Archived