Fun pass problems!!!

bfkkbc

Hey~ we are 25 days out and for the last 2 days I haven't been able to access the Fun pass option on Carnival's website. Anyone else having issues??:confused:

The website has been iffy for the past few days.

If you can't get your Fun Pass completed just bring your ID, passport, BC and drivers license, what ever you're using and you'll be OK...

They already have your info in the system. All they need to do is identify you.

The website has been iffy for the past few days.

If you can't get your Fun Pass completed just bring your ID, passport, BC and drivers license, what ever you're using and you'll be OK...

They already have your info in the system. All they need to do is identify you.

Thanks Machman!! You are always there when I need you:D

I am no Machman but the answer is no. Either document proves citizenship. You do need photo ID to back up your BC though.

Precisely right... Also, even with the passport consider bringing some form of photo ID. Such ID is required at ports of call and it's not the best idea in the world to take your passport with you.

I have been having problems with completing the Fun Pass. When I have all the information entered, and I go back and look at it, some of it is not entered as I entered it. I try and edit, but it will not take the edit. Not sure who I should talk with, or should I wait a few days and try again. I have plenty of time. We do not leave until 12/27/2008

I have been having problems with completing the Fun Pass. When I have all the information entered, and I go back and look at it, some of it is not entered as I entered it. I try and edit, but it will not take the edit. Not sure who I should talk with, or should I wait a few days and try again. I have plenty of time. We do not leave until 12/27/2008

Try using a different browser. Carnival's website is definitely quirky, I wish they would devote more resources to updating it. The actual Carnival website looks better in IE for me. Interestingly though, I encounter problems when on the Funpass site when using IE. If enter something in a blank field, and then Tab to the next field, it blanks out the previous field. It does not do that to me when I use Firefox.

I couldn't print my boarding passes and luggage tags. I called Carnival and the rep said that you need to be using Internet Explorer. I use Mozilla Firefox. After changing browsers, there they were, ready to print. Hope this helps. Jean

Thanks guys I will give it another try here in a couple of days. We do use IE though:)

Which version; there are many out there. I find that the least problematic, although most attack prone is IE6.x. I use Firefox except when I am forced to use IE. My computer has an install of a fully patched IE6.x, my wifes has fully patched IE7.x, and the archive computer is running an IE6.x clone I got from a special source.

All computers use Firefox 2.x as the normal browser. Only the folks in Redmond and sites using a Server 2003 server require use of anything else.

Doc

Archived