ordering a gift thru carnival site

skylock

If you order a gift for someone thru the Carnival web site, is there a card or something with it telling the person who it is from, or would I have to tell them?

Yep...when you place your order they'll ask you what you want the attached message to say.

Thank you for the fast reply. I had gone on the site to send something and then it occured to me they may not know who it was from and as it is their first cruise, might have even thought it came with the cruise.

I just wanted them to have a nice surprise in their cabin when they arrived.

Thank you for the fast reply. I had gone on the site to send something and then it occured to me they may not know who it was from and as it is their first cruise, might have even thought it came with the cruise.

I just wanted them to have a nice surprise in their cabin when they arrived.

How very nice of you.

You can have them put whatever you want on the card. I'm sure they'll enjoy it tremendously, especially considering it's their first cruise.

You'll need to specify that you want it delivered ASAP.

I was able to do it last night. No problem. I saw where you could call too when I was doing mine.

I tried to fill out my funpass eariler this week and it took several days to be able to do it, so I am suspecting they are having site difficulties.

I keep trying to place an order on the site and I can't?

It may also depend on when the ship is sailing. There is a "cut off" period for ordering.

If there is more than 2 weeks to go, just try again today. If you are near that point, I would call in to that department.

I've given many "cabin" gifts and received many over the years - and I've kept EVERY card that came with the item as a treasured memory!

Archived