RCCL Pricing on Website

I checked the RCCL website today to check for price drops. The cruise came up with a red "Deal: Special Pricing" icon. But, when I looked up the prices they were all the same. Where do I find this special pricing? :confused:

Can anyone help me out? It's for the Explorer Sep 6th sailing.

Thank you.

I checked the RCCL website today to check for price drops. The cruise came up with a red "Deal: Special Pricing" icon. But, when I looked up the prices they were all the same. Where do I find this special pricing? :confused:

Can anyone help me out? It's for the Explorer Sep 6th sailing.

Thank you.

I checked off the 55 and over category and no special pricing appeared.

Best bet is to call RCCL with your booking reference and tell them you understand there has been a price drop and could you please have it.

If you are eligible they will apply the drop; if not, they will tell you what the restrictions are for that special deal.

I usually call the minute I see a Special Deal on any of our bookings because they could be gone the next day.

Hope this helps.

Kathy:)

calling them probably would be your best bet. did you know that there is also a crown and anchor savings certificate for that cruise? i just looked, there is actually 2 of them i don't understand that. 1 of them is for $50 off all categories and the other one is for $125 off ov and above and $65 off interior.

calling them probably would be your best bet. did you know that there is also a crown and anchor savings certificate for that cruise? i just looked, there is actually 2 of them i don't understand that. 1 of them is for $50 off all categories and the other one is for $125 off ov and above and $65 off interior.

Can I apply this savings certificates now.. eventhough I booked already? Also, Can I apply the savings certificate on top of my platinum discount?

you can definitely apply them after booking (just fax it to the number on the certificate or mail it to the address) but i don't know if you can use both that and the platinum discount, my next cruise in february makes me platinum:D so i'm not familiar with those benefits yet. i would call c&a and find out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME KNOW!! I DIDNT EVEN THINK TO CHECK FOR SAVINGS CERTIFICATES!!!! :D

live and learn I never realized you could apply a saving certificate to an existing cruise I always thought it was for new bookings only. If that is the case how does it work if you use a TA?

Thanks for the information fellow posters, I will start looking more closely to that in the future.

The TA will be able to help you with the coupon also. Just give them a call.

When I got my coupon, terms and condtions said that it had to be submitted to TA at the time you make your reservation or to RCCL prior to final payment or before expiration date (mine was 6/30/07 for a 4/27/08 cruise).

Archived