How are people enjoying the new changes to Inspiration?

csaeroach

Just wondering how everyone is enjoying the new changes on Inspiration? I have been looking for some recent reviews, but can not seem to find many.... How is the new Water Works area, and new pools on Lido? Golf, adult areas etc... hoping to get lots of info, and hope everyone thinks the changes are great?

I will be traveling with my husband and two daughters Jan 05, 2008. We will be celebrating my youngest daughters 16th Birthday while onboard.

Looking forward to sailing the Inspiration!:D

Me and my family just returned from the Inspiration Oct 27th. My teenagers had the absolute best time of their lives!!! Club 02 is awesome!!!! I have never seen my TEENS so happy. I hardly got to see them at all. The slides and activities that Carnival has are just wonderful for kids. I am so sure you guys will have a great time. There are 5 people in my family so, it was a little expensive but, when I saw the look on my kids faces and saw how happy they were we are already planning for next summer. Have a blast. If you have any questions for me or would like pictures just email me madaamt@verizon.net

Me and my family just returned from the Inspiration Oct 27th. My teenagers had the absolute best time of their lives!!! Club 02 is awesome!!!! I have never seen my TEENS so happy. I hardly got to see them at all. The slides and activities that Carnival has are just wonderful for kids. I am so sure you guys will have a great time. There are 5 people in my family so, it was a little expensive but, when I saw the look on my kids faces and saw how happy they were we are already planning for next summer. Have a blast. If you have any questions for me or would like pictures just email me madaamt@verizon.net

So glad to hear you all had a great time. We are booked on the sister ship Imagination who is having the refit done now. We are very excited to see what awaits us in January!!!

Thank you so much for sending your pictures... they were wonderful and we enjoyed looking at them. Your camera takes nice clear pics!

Looks like you had a great time... we are counting down the days until Jan 05th sailing!

Archived