Zip Line and Diving all in 1 day?

shines57

Hi All...brand new to the boards here. A group of 6 of us want to be able to do a 1 tank scuba dive and then do a zip line in Roatan. We're going on Carnival Valor - arrives at 11am and leaves at 6pm. Does anyone have any recommendations - we're obviously going to have to book this separate from the ship's excursions. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

If you are diving on West End or West Bay tip then South SHore Canopy and zip-line will be the closest to you. In order to do it all in one day this will be the easiest way. We did this tour and visited the beach nearby for snorkeling. THis way you don't lose time driving all over the Island.

Hi All...brand new to the boards here. A group of 6 of us want to be able to do a 1 tank scuba dive and then do a zip line in Roatan. We're going on Carnival Valor - arrives at 11am and leaves at 6pm. Does anyone have any recommendations - we're obviously going to have to book this separate from the ship's excursions. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Our group is looking at doing the same thing on the Valor 4/27/08 so let me know how it worked out.

• 6 months later...

Shines57 and Scubacruiser:

How did it all work out? Were you able to get in both the zipline and the diving? I am thinking about hiring Victor Bodden to take us to the Pirates Extreme Zipline, followed by a one tank afternoon dive. Do you think it is possible?

Also, who did you dive with?

Thanks

I think to zip-line and dive in one day you have to do both activities in one area such as West End or WEst Bay for diving then West BAy zip-line. They are all close together and you'll have time to get back to the ship. If you do the pirates zip-line far East it will take 45 minutes to go and come back to the West End side for diving. Plus the zip-line will be approximately an hour and you don't want to get caught up in traffic. I suggest South Shore zip-line West Bay and then a dive at Reef Gliders, Native Sons or Coconut Tree Divers they are all close to the zip-line and then 15 minutes drive to the pier. Just my opinion to help use your time wisely.

Archived