club c

mspostallady

Can anyone give more information on club c for carnival. We will be on the Legend this summer. Most of the posts I have found are either for the younger or the older groups. Capers would also be great. I have tried starting this post before, for some reason it always dissapears or doesn't go through. Hopefully I've done it right this time.

I don't know much about Club C besides whats on the carnval website: http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/teens.aspx

teens_2.gif Welcome to Circle “C” where 12-14’s can cruise, chill, connect. It’s a program that keeps on growing. There are games, parties, and other supervised activities that are created just for them. When they rave about all the fun they’re having, you’ll know they’ve discovered Circle “C”.

We are going on teh carnival Miracle Oct. 8th, 2008 and my son will be 12 and he is all excited about this club geared towards him!! :) He is even hoping there will be a group excursian for the club c members on our cruise ... I guess he has reached the age where hanging with mom and dad isnt as much fun!! :)

I would lover to see soe capers too if anyone has any:)

thanks for the help so far, but still hoping someone with a child who has actually been to club c can tell us about it. I hear that on some ships they are starting to give this age group there own spot to hang out, and on others they just get shuffled around to different areas of the ship. They're at that inbetween age too old to hang out with the little kids and too young to hang out with teens that drive.

Archived