Opera Transatlantic November

justukcruising

Julia (et al)

It is fun, isn't it! Sometimes things get a bit serious on some of the boards. People here are pretty accepting HOWEVER..we are off track here talking about parents! Don't want to bore people. Care to chat via email?

Happy sailing!

Hi,

Sorry if I have broken the rules (apologies to all concerned), my email address is julian@hiddenassets.co.uk

I Look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Julian

Julian - no rules broken - don't worry about it!!

Shame you are going "private" now!! I was rather enjoying the "match making" plans of yourself and no caper. Was even wondering if I could wangle an invite to a CruiseCritic wedding!! Apologies to you for the eavesdropping!!

Have a wonderful cruise and I am sure that you will all three have a fabulous time and good memories for evermore!!

Well, got my tickets today for an outside cabin so am pleased.

It looks like either smart casual (coat & tie) for dinner or tux (for gala nights).

I think the cruise critic folks should plan a get together. Any interest or suggestions as to time/date/place.

Don

Hi, sorry for delay in my reply,still can't get the hang of where to find the latest "post" and any replies etc.

It would appear that our match making of parents has hit a road block for the moment, therefore must now consider other possible suitors fgor this Opera cruise, any/and all suggestions are welcome. I would only ask that any potential candidate can walk the walk and talk the talk, ( mointaineers and off road bikers welcome to apply) particulary when at the bar trying to impress me.

Thanks for your reply

Julian

Just read your email, if you are referring to Novemeber 15th cruise then love to meet up for a beer, all I know at the moment is I am a (cat 4) sailor, does 1 where a pink rose or a carry a banner or meet under the clock to identify being a CC.

Whats the norm!

Kindest regards

Julian

We depart Genoa at 5 pm and first sitting dinner is 7 pm.

I propose we meet at 6 pm at the Sotto Vento Pub which is on the Ponte Aida deck forward next to the Main Foyer Reception.

Just wear a rubber band so we know you are cruise critic.

If you can join us, kindly respond so we know how many to expect.

We are flying to Rome on Wednesday, Nov 10. Then spend two days in Rome, two days in Florence before joining the ship in Genoa.

Don W.

Portal - suggest that you read the thread "Opera - April 05" or it is similar to that anyway. There you will read bdintertechs excellent reviews and this not only includes hotel detail but also restaurant info. It may be of some help.

Hope so anyway.

Enjoy your cruise

We depart Genoa at 5 pm and first sitting dinner is 7 pm.

I propose we meet at 6 pm at the Sotto Vento Pub which is on the Ponte Aida deck forward next to the Main Foyer Reception.

Just wear a rubber band so we know you are cruise critic.

If you can join us, kindly respond so we know how many to expect.

We are flying to Rome on Wednesday, Nov 10. Then spend two days in Rome, two days in Florence before joining the ship in Genoa.

Don W.

Out searching for rubber bands for the rest of the day, Linda , Mum (irene) and myself (julian) are travelling, so, hope to have found our way around the ship to join you at the bar or nearby

Kindest regards

Julian

Archived