Anyone back from Liberty Of The Seas 10/27-11/3?

big al

Looking for reports on this sailing which should've been Eastern Caribbean.How was the weather regarding Tropical Storm Noel? A few questions regarding activities on the ship,but I'll wait till someone responds...

Big Al

Looking for reports on this sailing which should've been Eastern Caribbean.How was the weather regarding Tropical Storm Noel? A few questions regarding activities on the ship,but I'll wait till someone responds...

Big Al

Big Al!! Hi!

We were on the cruise and leaving Miami and the next day was very choppy waters other than that it was just amazing!!!!!

I know that someone has the information that you requested, you should go to our thread and ask the question you want answered regarding the the activities, I know someone has an answer for you.

Big Al!! Hi!

We were on the cruise and leaving Miami and the next day was very choppy waters other than that it was just amazing!!!!!

I know that someone has the information that you requested, you should go to our thread and ask the question you want answered regarding the the activities, I know someone has an answer for you.

Intothevoid-Thanks,I'll check the thread for your dates...I'm surprised,though,that nobody has put a review up yet,considering there were about 10,000 CC members on that cruise....BTW-Is your message board name

from the Black Sabbath song "Into The Void"?

Big Al

Intothevoid-Thanks,I'll check the thread for your dates...I'm surprised,though,that nobody has put a review up yet,considering there were about 10,000 CC members on that cruise....BTW-Is your message board name

from the Black Sabbath song "Into The Void"?

Big Al

Hi Big Al!

Yes it is from the Black Sabbath song. I love Sabbath!!!!!!

Ummmmmm.......... I am not much of a review writer.:D

I am sure there will be someone that will post a review but I just can't........... I am still in depression over the whole thing being over.:( LOL.

It was a great time though and lot's of people made some really good friends that will hopefully stay intact.

See you on the thread!

Hi Big Al!

Yes it is from the Black Sabbath song. I love Sabbath!!!!!!

Ummmmmm.......... I am not much of a review writer.:D

I am sure there will be someone that will post a review but I just can't........... I am still in depression over the whole thing being over.:( LOL.

It was a great time though and lot's of people made some really good friends that will hopefully stay intact.

See you on the thread!

ITV-Just thought I'd mention that I saw Sabbath play their FIRST U.S. tour at the infamous Fillmore East in Feb.1971.They played most of the 1st album and introduced almost the entire "Paranoid" album!! J.Geils Band also played that night....5 months later saw them in Gaelic Park (Bronx) where they also played with Humble Pie & YES!! Great memories!! We leave this Saturday on the LOS..can't wait......

Big Al

ITV-Just thought I'd mention that I saw Sabbath play their FIRST U.S. tour at the infamous Fillmore East in Feb.1971.They played most of the 1st album and introduced almost the entire "Paranoid" album!! J.Geils Band also played that night....5 months later saw them in Gaelic Park (Bronx) where they also played with Humble Pie & YES!! Great memories!! We leave this Saturday on the LOS..can't wait......

Big Al

If I had a time machine one of my stops would be to see Sabbath with ozzy as their lead singer at the Fillmore East!!! You are so lucky!!!!

I am so jealous.:mad:

:p

Archived