secret doors on triumph leave on saturday

smurfette101

No you will not get locked out, it is very windy at the front of the ship and the wind will push on the door, just use caution and watch for little hands that might have the door closed on them, picture opening a door during a very bad windstorm, hard to open but closes very very quickly. deck 6,8,9 have the doors at the front of the ships. deck 5 ( if i remember correctly is the crew's deck)

No you will not get locked out, it is very windy at the front of the ship and the wind will push on the door, just use caution and watch for little hands that might have the door closed on them, picture opening a door during a very bad windstorm, hard to open but closes very very quickly. deck 6,8,9 have the doors at the front of the ships. deck 5 ( if i remember correctly is the crew's deck)

On the Liberty we were able to get to deck 5 from the outside. We went outside on deck 6, and there's some stairs out there to get to deck 5.

I was shocked at how still it was, probably because we were moving at a snail's pace all week. :rolleyes: There was no breeze at all, you couldn't even hear the ship cutting through the water (again, snail's pace thing).

Also, I don't know if it's like this on all ships, but it was pitch black while we were out there - there were no lights at all, except for the lights coming from the cabins that faced that direction. Don't try to walk too far until your eyes adjust to the darkness!

Archived