Luggage Tag ?

RNicole1

We chose to do Online Documents this time instead of having them mailed to us. However, I hate to have to print the luggage tags and worry about making them secure enough (especially since we're flying). Is there any way to have Carnival mail us only the luggage tags???

We chose to do Online Documents this time instead of having them mailed to us. However, I hate to have to print the luggage tags and worry about making them secure enough (especially since we're flying). Is there any way to have Carnival mail us only the luggage tags???

Carnival is phasing out the old fashioned elastic luggage tags. Even the documents (that we just got for our December cruise) does not have them.

They have some "printed" tags that you must tear out of the document and attach to your luggage. However, the tags you tear from the document booklets DO NOT have VIP marked and DO NOT have the "color" that the ones printed off the computer do.

I would print them out (to get the color) and reinforce with clear packaging tape.

Carnival is phasing out the old fashioned elastic luggage tags. Even the documents (that we just got for our December cruise) does not have them.

They have some "printed" tags that you must tear out of the document and attach to your luggage. However, the tags you tear from the document booklets DO NOT have VIP marked and DO NOT have the "color" that the ones printed off the computer do.

I would print them out (to get the color) and reinforce with clear packaging tape.

It would be nice if Carnival sent out VIP luggage tags for platinum members with our docs. I feel very soon mailed docs are going to be gone.

It would be nice if Carnival sent out VIP luggage tags for platinum members with our docs. I feel very soon mailed docs are going to be gone.

The luggage company I had emailed did reply and I just sent them digital pictures of what the printed tags look like, dimensions etc.

We will see what they come up with...until Carnival comes across with the "good stuff" of course.

With Carnival knowing the paper tags were coming, you would think they would be ahead of the game by selling leather "holders" (in red.white. and blue colors) in the gift shop by now!!!

I opted for E-docs. Well my TA called and told me my documents were in. I went and picked up my documents from my TA. They are exact copies of everything my E-doc stated, and even included 10 luggage tags.

You opted for e-docs but were sent paper docs, thats why you received the old luggage tags.

Doesn't the new numbered debarkation system make VIP tags obsolete?

Well other then ego stroking that is. ;)

Printed them out on "regular" printer paper; folded them; covered them in wrapping tape (front and back clear tape); cut off edges; folded them around handles of luggage; stapled them together.....

Not even my Lab could get these things off my luggage......they'll have to be cut off! :eek:

Doesn't the new numbered debarkation system make VIP tags obsolete?

Well other then ego stroking that is. ;)

I usually take my bags off myself, when I drive to the port. Is getting on the ship it would be nice if they sent platinum luggage tags. Its is nice bing Platinum ;)

I usually take my bags off myself, when I drive to the port. Is getting on the ship it would be nice if they sent platinum luggage tags. Its is nice bing Platinum ;)

Has it always been that Platinum get luggage before others? Maybe they need to make that one of the perks. If it is not.. then you get your luggage with the rest of us working towards Platinum;)

Archived