13 weeks until our Destination Wedding in St. Thomas

AnnaMona

Its getting so close! :) We leave for our cruise with about 35 family and friends on February 3, 2008 on the Caribbean Princess. We are getting married on St. Thomas on February 7th. We are leaning towards Magens Bay but looking at other beaches in December when we go to look at each place and to pick up our marriage license. We are picking it up early so we can avoid seeing each other the morning before the ceremony to be somewhat "traditional". We are both very excited. We are planning to have two open aired buses take our family and friends to the beach from the ship at 9 am. That way my DF can be on the first one, and I can go on the second one. We are working with Weddings the Island Way and they are coordinating the officiant, flowers, photography, steel pan drum, chairs for our guests, flowers for the aisle, and a champagne and cake toast after the ceremony. I think we will do champagne for all our guests and cake just for us. Mostly so we get the pictures and because I've read from others that the cake frosting melts and doesn't taste very good. We will have a cake at our dinner reception back on the ship at Sterling Steakhouse. I plan to carry my wedding dress on the plane. We haven't booked our flights as of yet, but probably will in the upcoming month. I will check with them ahead of time to make sure they know I'm traveling with a wedding dress to make sure they can accomodate us.

Any one reading this going to be on the Caribbean Princess on Feb 3-10, and getting married too? And anyone work with Weddings the Island Way? And any tips or feedback is greatly appreciated~~~~ :) :D :)

Archived