When To Expect Tickets?

abitaturbodog

Did you book with Costa or a TA?

I am sailing the 16th and have not received mine but I am pretty sure I saw some on the Dec 9 sailing say they booked directly through Costa and received their tickets via UPS last week!!!! Direct from Italia too....

We're sailing on the 15th of December and haven't yet received tickets. Can anyone tell me when Costa mails them out?

If you go down a bit on these boards, Andy posed the same question with a number of answers coming in for different sailings

My guess would be that anybody who booked with Costa directly and is sailing on the December 16 cruise will receive their tickets via UPS (from Italy) during this week... so be on the lookout at your front door or get excited when the UPS driver rings your doorbell... most likely it'll be your tickets!!!

Interesting note on this one... we got our tickets and did pay the final payment 2 days prior to my folks, which received their tickets exactly two days after ours... what a timing... LOL (thanks to automated computers!) LOL

Andy

• 1 month later...

Archived